Gibson Brands Forums

NJD

Rabs

Wow.. It gets better :)

I just got a mail which offers me not only the job in question but free use and training in the workshop (which is a shared workshop space) :D Really couldn't ask for more.. They have very nice thickness planers, band saw, bench drill etc etc

Gonna be awesome.. Free training is always a good thing.. He will also teach me how he makes table tops and shelving which is one of the other things he does sometimes.

[thumbup][thumbup]

Edited by Rabs
  • Upvote 2

Wow.. It gets better :)

I just got a mail which offers me not only the job in question but free use and training in the workshop (which is a shared workshop space) :D Really couldn't ask for more.. They have very nice thickness planers, band saw, bench drill etc etc

Gonna be awesome.. Free training is always a good thing.. He will also teach me how he makes table tops and shelving which is one of the other things he does sometimes.

[thumbup][thumbup]

Wow, that is so cool. I'm very happy for you, Rabs. KgciXGJ.gif

Wow, that is so cool. I'm very happy for you, Rabs. KgciXGJ.gif

Cheers..

Its just so weird.. I seem to be getting pretty much everything I could want.. I just hope it all works. And I will do my best to make it work [thumbup]

This is wonderful news Rabs, I hope you have fun while you're making some cash and building your resume!

With that being said, you have to make Pip a Rabswood with some of that pippy oak!

And if you do, Take pictures of it to share!! msp_thumbup.gif

Rabs that jobs seems right up your alley, though your paycheque will probably go right back to the company, lol.

Haha... Cheers and yes I already have my eye on a few nice pieces.. I didn't ask how much they are yet but will do the next time I am at the workshop. So yes.. I will have to watch myself a bit there :)