Gibson Brands Forums

Choices

Hamish

Hi all, im new to the forums i started playing guitar last christmas, so i bought a beginners guitar and amp something called a jim harley anyway i now want to buy something a bit better =P~

I want to buy an epiphone not a gibsonn because of the price... but i cant choose between a "Epiphone les paul custom plus flametop"

http://www.woodbrass.com/GUITARE+ELECTRIQUE+EPIPHONE+LES+PAUL+CUSTOM+FLAMETOP+-+VINTAGE+SUNBURST

or a "Epiphone les paul custom plus"

http://www.woodbrass.com/GUITARE+ELECTRIQUE+EPIPHONE+LES+PAUL+STANDARD+PLUS+-+VINTAGE+SUNBURST+-+ACCASTILLAGE+CHROME

i Know they have the same look but i what the difference with flametop and no flametop?

BTW: I am thinking of buying a new amp too is there one that can give me a sound more like ac/dc and oasis? the rock genre

haha this tanner kid cracks me up...

anyway, the flame top is just prettier, thats all

i agree w/ jantha, the plain top is the way to go and you can always swap p/ups out of the epi and upgrade it in numerous ways down the road

for an amp, what's your price range?

You bass.hole!

](*[/quote']

That was original

lol

Man I idk what to say to that, im stumped.

You lint licker, You peice of french toast.

Sorry that was uncalled for, I just watch Joe cocker sing that one beatles song and im all out of wack.

haha this tanner kid cracks me up...

anyway' date=' the flame top is just prettier, thats all

i agree w/ jantha, the plain top is the way to go and you can always swap p/ups out of the epi and upgrade it in numerous ways down the road

for an amp, what's your price range?

[/quote']

For amp price i cant go further than 100 i think

and.... there are epiphone forums? +:-@

BTW: the difference i see is that its gold instead of silver for flametop isent gold a better receiver ? or was it just sprayed gold?

Archived