Gibson Brands Forums

The quintessential singers guitar

Yes,I do and I've had at least 20 thought my life, LP's, SG's, one Explorer, one J-15, one The Paul, and BB King. I would own a J-200, Hbird or Dove if I didn't have to take out a second mortgage to afford one and I want the full on Standard model. The the ones with rubbed bees wax or a Studio. Not to mention those are usually never in any of the stores that are allowed to carry Gibson. According to Gibsons site the HBird is the least expensive of those at just a little under 4k. I played a Songwritter once or twice. I remember liking those. There 3k.

May I just say that there's a big difference between Gibson electrics and Gibson acoustics. Kind of an apples and oranges thing there.

how do you get drool of guitars ? try to meet some real girls as well...

I would use the old line from the movie "Stripes", "Lighten up Francis" ! Drool is just a joke I am sure nobody really drools...Geez just a figure of speech. I dont get why you are getting upset with FZ?? He did not say anything at all offensive.

I have grown to accept I am hated on the Acoustic Forum. I think I have a sence of humor, but I guess its frowned upon on this part of the forum. FZ marched to a different drum and I do to. I love Gibson and would love a Dove or HBird, but they are not cheap.

I sold a few used Hummingbirds. Used. I wish I knew of your strong interest, or I wish you pulled the trigger. Then you could have the guitar you want, and be a Gibson Acoustic owner participating on the Gibson Acoustic Forum. PS new pricing... Gibson is right there with Martin. A J45 new runs close to what a Martin D18 runs new. An LG2 is downright cheap. I could go on.

On UMGF there is a guy or two who came on upset about binding, quality control, bad this or that... and how they would never buy a new Martin, and how disgraceful Martin decision making was. I was puzzled there as well. So - it's not you. It's a process or way of thinking I don't get. You aren't persecuted here. We are more laid back than any forum I certainly have been on.

Edited by ThemisSal