Gibson Brands Forums

NKD

Black Dog

My wife, so we have dogs instead.

Did you have to get non moulting dogs? My sister is also allergic to cats and dogs that moult so we had a Poodle when I was young and she currently has a Welsh Terrier...

And that's a very cute kitty :) (I still miss my cat).

Edited by Rabs
  • Upvote 1

This was my kitty Brutus.. Lived till he was 19.. Cutest cat ever (but of course I would say that :) )

EePMfru.jpg

And my sisters dogs who I love dearly. Known them both since they were pups... Olive and Alfi (I had food they wanted)

8ACQSlT.jpg

Edited by Rabs
  • Upvote 2

And that's a very cute kitty :) (I still miss my cat).

We lost our previous cat of 15 years a few months ago to cancer. His name was Buster and he was a very good cat.

I'm more of a dog person myself, but I do enjoy the kitties too.

Edited by Black Dog

We lost our previous cat of 15 years a few months ago to cancer. I'm more of a dog person myself, but I do enjoy the kitties too.

I was and still am a dog person really.. Brutus came with my ex and when she left she left him as well... So it was just me and him for the last 7/8 years of his life.. One of the things I loved about him was that he was more like a dog than a cat sometimes.. Man that cat loved to fight with me :)

I know what the loss is like. They are as much family to me as blood relatives.. I wont ever forget him that's for sure (was about 6/7 years ago now).

Edited by Rabs
  • Upvote 1

Thanks. He really is.

People may be surprised by how much a little kitty really can keep the dogs in line.

Anyone who lives with cats knows who the boss is.

rct

• Upvote 1

Never had cats, but those dogs look like I'd love them forever! Gotta imagine they leave a bit of dog hair on those wood floors though?

They get a bath once a week so that really keeps the shedding down. It's not bad at all.

I know what the loss is like. They are as much family to me as blood relatives.. I wont ever forget him that's for sure (was about 6/7 years ago now).

Like a lot of people, my wife and I love our pets dearly and treat as our family. Losing them is always devastating, but we still keep doing it. I can't imagine not having them.