Gibson Brands Forums

Like a Phoenix

Tman

OK I looked at this post and thought holy moly. A lot of stress. Pretty simple. New guitar day, J-45 Studio. It’s fantastic. Set up well from Gibson. Also Monarch migration time in So. Cal.

Front%20inside_zpsypxvssab.jpegBack%20outside_zpsd9ipnwn8.jpegBack_zpsjwn2zzws.jpeg

Monarchs_zpshxl02whr.jpeg

Edited by Tman
  • Upvote 1

That was a terrible loss for you and a lot of other people. Hang in there.

Are you going to re-build in the same place?

Thanks J45Nick. Yes we will. The permitting process is a bear in spite of the fact fact that it is expedited. The second photo is the guitar leaning up against the trailer that is on the property. Hopefully in a year I can show a photo of the J-45 leaning against the rebuilt house. [thumbup]

Best of luck Tman. Enjoyed the Black Squirrel album on iTunes

Thanks Sal and thanks for listening to the album. I've been kind of scarce on this forum but particularly enjoy your posts.

Wow, that must of been hard, but im glad you were able to get this guitar, its really pretty...also, its nice you enjoy the little things (butterflies)

Thanks FP. I find it much better than sitting around feeling sorry for myself. That's been old since about January. [mellow]

• Upvote 1