Gibson Brands Forums

8-14 inches of snow coming to New York

dem00n

Not to Buffalo' date=' New York! We've got no snow on the ground and it's going to be sunny this week (I actually got the car washed today).[/quote']

Here in long island we got it starting i dont belive it though...

Not to Buffalo' date=' New York! We've got no snow on the ground and it's going to be sunny this week (I actually got the car washed today).[/quote']

Every time I got my car washed, it always rain the following day. It suck.:-#

I'd take it in Phoenix it was in the mid 80's and I had to wear shorts when I mowed my yard! that's right mowed the yard it's already starting to grow out. Tree's are already in bloom and new flowers are coming up fast in the flowerbeds we had winter this year on a Thursday :-#

Probably be 120 in the shade here in a few more months...

I'd take it in Phoenix it was in the mid 80's and I had to wear shorts when I mowed my yard! that's right mowed the yard it's already starting to grow out. Tree's are already in bloom and new flowers are coming up fast in the flowerbeds we had winter this year on a Thursday :-#

Probably be 120 in the shade here in a few more months...

I hope your lawn mower breaks!

Calling for over a foot up here in Rhode Island...in fact, it's snowing as I type this. Guess the immediate coast is gonna get the brunt according to NOAA All Hazards radio, been listening all day on my scanner.

Archived