Gibson Brands Forums

Rush Limbaugh, the leading conservative voice in America?

Californiaman

No, we don't have to wait out Obama for four years. He can be impeached and removed from office. But then we're stuck with Biden. Or worse, Biden resigns amid the controversy and then we're stuck with that ***** Pelosi! Somehow, I think that's what the Dems really wanted all along.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I just came over to this lounge for the first time and as far as I can see you guys really need some therapy!

Rush the head of the Republican party now theres a f87895 joke! Are you kidding? The guys a drug addict!

The Republican party as well as everybody in any party will be going down the tubes unless "Some One " does something~!

You f876578 armchair politicians know it all ! Right!!! 8 Years of Republicans lining there pockets put us here!!! You guys have a short and I mean short memory!

Iraq War 1.7 Trillion and growing!! Whos paying? You are!

Halburtons (Cheney s old company!) profit in this war close to 3 billion!

Were is this money coming from ? Loans from China! Japan! and there on there ***!

The biggest all time winner in creating deficit in our national economy? You guessed it (or maybe not!)

REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATIONS! not Democrats! Check your facts nit wits!

You guys if your working men and women suffer the most froim these jerks yet you blindly support the ****** bags!

Have to pretty much agree with you Suburude63.

I can't stand Limbaugh, and I'm wary of anyone who listens to him (Hannity, Boortz, etc.). I have known a few from his audience who were not as bad as the majority of his listeners, but they are an exception. I'm convinced most of his listeners would literally "jump in bed" with the worthless wind bag if given a chance.

Archived