Gibson Brands Forums

BUBBLE GUM

Homz

I LOVE Bubblicious. That stuff is big and juicy.

Zebra Stripe gum is really good too but the flavor goes after about a second and I always end up stuffing the whole package in my mouth very quickly without noticing.

Does anyone else like gum but spit it out after a few seconds? I really enjoy the fruity flavors and breath freshening properties, but can't bring myself to chew it for very long. Its so rubbery once the flavor goes.

Does anyone else like gum but spit it out after a few seconds? I really enjoy the fruity flavors and breath freshening properties' date=' but can't bring myself to chew it for very long. Its so rubbery once the flavor goes.[/quote']

+1 I just chew it while it has flavor... but I know people that swallows it ](*,)

Carpet' date=' what up with that? Oh yeah you guys near the equator like landing strips to make sure your trips don't end on a smelly note[/quote']

Landing strips cut in the jungle. Always a good idea if your flying over the Amazon Rain forest. Not a lot of good air ports to choose from.

I don't get mad at you, Homz. Your constant attacks on conservatism consistently keeps me entertained. You know that. I love seeing how some of the folks on here get crazy. I also like seeing how some of the real conservatives on here hold their own with the lefties. It makes me proud as a neocon to see it.

BTW, I appreciate your emails here lately. I'm diggin what I'm hearin'. Thanks for putting me in the loop.

Archived