Gibson Brands Forums

BUBBLE GUM

Homz

I'm not (sob' date=' sniffle, sob) in the loop.[/quote']

Hey Californiaman, the reason I'm in the loop is because I told him I had a brother that lives in San Francisco, is on welfare, votes democrat, is an illegal alien, and graduated from Harvard.

:)/

Man... you own a horse? I mean ... just one:-"

Yeah we've actually got 2. One of 'ems a fat old pony (cookie) and she's too old to ride now. The other one (bazooka) is an insane arabian/mustang thing... she's a mad hatter sometimes. She's fun to ride though, a challenge indeed.

My maternal grandmother has 10 acres round these parts so we keep them there... free of charge. Although the horses, trailer, supplies etc. aren't... my family's probably spent a ton of $$$ over the years on them. Horses are not cheap.

Back when I was younger I rode a lot. In some horse shows as well. I am (or at least used to be) a pretty good rider. Haven't been able to find the time to ride lately, mom's got r.a. now and both horses are either semi-crazy or a little worse for wear.

But yep, I'm sure that's something you didn't expect.

Hey Californiaman' date=' the reason I'm in the loop is because I told him I had a brother that lives in San Francisco, is on welfare, votes democrat, is an illegal alien, and graduated from Harvard.

+:-@/ [/quote']

James enough 'sweet nothings, pillow talk'.

I'm not (sob' date=' sniffle, sob) in the loop.[/quote']

You want to be "In the Loop"?

Careful it's an awesome responsibility?

It's a secret society of world leaders bent on confusing the masses into thinking anything they say has a bearing on the the future events and actions of their country. I play the liberal, James and KSG do the conservative, Neo (not "In the Loop" just whacko rithgy wing-nut), guitarists plays the moderate. We get onto forums and fill the pages with mindless dribble that keeps the rightys mad and the liberals scared.

Oh, damn... I forgot Thundergod, he is the overlord of the whole project. He is a CIA operative stationed out of the borders so as to not have any government oversight.

Archived