Gibson Brands Forums
Mehtab Singh

Deckadance 2 Registration Issue

I bought a Stanton t.92 M2 USB and i am not able to redeem the software Deckadance 2 for which i received a redeem card in the box. I open up www.cakewalk.com and try to redeem the product. And it states that i need to login with an account first. I don't have any account on that website. And when i try to create one it gives this message "the create account option is disabled". Please give me a workaround it. 

Thank you,

Mehtab Singh

Hi. I bought a ESI Maya44 USB+ with a voucher for download Deckadance (serial number included) but i can't find the way to use it for download.

Would you plese help me?

Thank you.

Carlos

My name is Michael.  I just purchased a Stanton t92 that came with a license key for Deckadance software.  I'm having same problem as Mehtab in the first post.  Unable to download from Cakewalk web site because "account creation disabled".    Stanton tech support sent me to you for assistance.

Hello, I also have the same problem (Account creation disabeld). Can you please help me? Thank you!

Update: I saw the message to install it with the zip file and it worked, but will expires in 2020. You say that that there will be some changes and then I'll get a permenent registration. But how do I get it then (in 2020?).

Gr.

Edited by Schildpad

Just purchased a cmd studio 2a that had a deckadance LE registration card.  Having the same problem.

Edited by Shawn N