Gibson Brands Forums
Mehtab Singh

Deckadance 2 Registration Issue

Hello , I bought a gigaport Hd which comes with a Deckadance licence, which I have not been able to download as I cant sign in to Cakewalk, can you please advice, thank you 

If and only IF you have the registration card for deckadance LE that came with your device, then you might be able to activate it following the instructions in the link below

However, This is not going to last long as the registration is fast expiring and deckadance is a dead project.  If someone had the ability to send me the files without the password, i might be able to take a crack at trying to extend the registration date out a bit further, but again, it would only be a battle for time. 

Unfortunately, Stanton seems to be Gibsons child that it doesn't want to acknowledge any more.  Luis was the sole developer with an army of volunteer script writers behind him and now that hes gone, i know at the very least i have gone off and am now using serato as my platform of choice.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, BrothaSubjej said:

Is the deckadance 2 software still redeemable? I tried creating an account but was unable to

Please read previous posts.  i think that they might give you the answers you are looking for.

Please see this post

It is directed at behringer users, but i think it now covers anyone who has any product that comes with a DeckadanceLE card.  Deckadance is what i am going to refer to as a dead product,  meaning that gibson has seemingly disowned it only years after they bought it.  Stanton as a whole seems like a dead line unfortunately with no new products in the past 2-3 years and no products available for sale at Sweetwater (you know if you cant buy it from sweetwater its bad.)

Im sorry, but this is the end my friends.