Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
Brandon Cooke

Les Paul Custom

Recommended Posts

hello everyone. I’m just trying to figure out what model that I have. The model number is

LPCHB6H1 thank you so much

the last 3 could be GH1

Edited by Brandon Cooke
Possible wrong model number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome to the forum.

If it's in sunburst finish it could possibly represent Les Paul Custom Heritage Burst Gold Hardware 1. If it's black then check the code isn't LPCEBGH1 as the EB might indicate Ebony finish.  The '1' just means that it isn't a factory 2nd (lower grade) instrument.

Just a guess.

Pip.

Edited by pippy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

imgur is a pretty good image host.

 

Imgur just changed something in thier policy,  doesn't act like it used too

Photobucket is changed for the worse, who's left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Eracer_Team said:

 

Imgur just changed something in thier policy,  doesn't act like it used too

Photobucket is changed for the worse, who's left

 

Postimage.org

I've been using it since the photobucket outrage and it's the easiest picture hosting site I've ever used. Highly recommended.

Pip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pippy said:

 

Postimage.org

I've been using it since the photobucket outrage and it's the easiest picture hosting site I've ever used. Highly recommended.

Pip.

That site is new to me. I've been using imgur and have been generally happy with it. Thanks for the recommendation, Pip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eracer_Team said:

 

Imgur just changed something in thier policy,  doesn't act like it used too

Photobucket is changed for the worse, who's left

Hmm... I use Imgur and have to look into what has changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not aware of a change to Imgur. Certainly not one that has affected uploads or links. I have used it several times over the last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

I'm not aware of a change to Imgur. Certainly not one that has affected uploads or links. I have used it several times over the last week.

I found this when I looked at Privacy Rights. It's the only recent change that I found.

Your Privacy Rights – Effective June 14, 2019

This privacy policy applies to all Imgur users worldwide. For users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and in Switzerland, Imgur complies with the principles of the U.S.-EU Privacy Shield Program and the U.S.-Swiss Privacy Shield Program, and participates in both programs. Under both programs, we are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission, and we are liable for the unauthorized transfer to third parties of user personal data. For more information, see https://www.privacyshield.gov. To contact us regarding privacy issues, you can email us at privacy@imgur.com, or snailmail us at Imgur, Inc., 600 California St., San Francisco CA 94018-2727.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok I went back to IMGUR, take a look. thought it looked more complicated to upload pictures than before.. 

I can see on my computer it's straight forward, maybe I was confused when I used the phone a short time ago,

[edit] actually the darn phone app won't let me in unless I select "stuff I love" and need to click on subjects to follow before it lets me in.. grr

just tested upload

 

YyqEnSU.jpg

 

 

Edited by Eracer_Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Marky Forrest said:

I found this when I looked at Privacy Rights. It's the only recent change that I found.

Your Privacy Rights – Effective June 14, 2019

This privacy policy applies to all Imgur users worldwide. For users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and in Switzerland, Imgur complies with the principles of the U.S.-EU Privacy Shield Program and the U.S.-Swiss Privacy Shield Program, and participates in both programs. Under both programs, we are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission, and we are liable for the unauthorized transfer to third parties of user personal data. For more information, see https://www.privacyshield.gov. To contact us regarding privacy issues, you can email us at privacy@imgur.com, or snailmail us at Imgur, Inc., 600 California St., San Francisco CA 94018-2727.

 

Ok. Thanks for that. Good to know & be clear. 🙂

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...