Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson partner with Thalia Capo

Rabs

I bought one of their "B Stock" capos last year. They're REALLY nice. Very sturdy and they come with different inserts for different neck radius. They're quick and easy to use and I've used them on electric and acoustic guitars. They also sent me one of their wooden picks as well. I think I ended up paying around $45.00 for it. I hardly ever use a capo but bought it just to check the quality and to have a nice one.  They're expensive but they are good quality.

The cloth really is nice. I will use it on my guitars. It is quite thick too. I have several for my guitars and this is nicer than the ones I have.

And the artwork is really cool. It is actually etched into the wood. And you can feel the the etching and the wood. I really like it! [smile]

I am going to have to be careful of where I lay my phone down now.

Thanks for the thread  Rabs![biggrin]

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Black Dog said:

I just got my phone case.  I went with the plain wood.  I agree with brad1, it looks better in person.  Perfect fit.  Very nice.  It fits in my phone holster.

Very cool, Black Dog. I like the plain one too. Congrats to all.