Gibson Brands Forums

Deprived you guys of this for way too long

Bluezboy

Well here they are. After putting off getting a photobucket account and taking pictures (i can get pretty lazy sometimes) i am finally putting up pictures of my main guitars. They are

Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

My mutt Strat complete w/ Texas Specials and some vinyl boat label stickers for my initials

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

SG '66 Reissue G-400 (way better looking wood grain than the pics will show)

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

And in case you missed my thread asking about my Vantage 335 copy, here it is

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

Sorry for the wait. Well over 200 posts and i'm just now getting these up :D

Do u have an amp too? Or do u just hit the strings really hard?

Two actually ;) and whole pedalboard full of goodies (well not really just a few distortions, a wah, a tuner, and a volume/tone) I'll have those up here soon too

Well here they are. After putting off getting a photobucket account and taking pictures (i can get pretty lazy sometimes) i am finally putting up pictures of my main guitars. They are

Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

My mutt Strat complete w/ Texas Specials and some vinyl boat label stickers for my initials

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

SG '66 Reissue G-400 (way better looking wood grain than the pics will show)

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

And in case you missed my thread asking about my Vantage 335 copy' date=' here it is

[img']http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt123/Logan2112/IMG_0899.jpg[/img]

IMG_0900.jpg

Sorry for the wait. Well over 200 posts and i'm just now getting these up :-s

i like that g-400

I get withdrawals from my guitars if i go a day (or even too many hours) without playing.

I'll be watching T.V. or something and I'll notice my hands will be playing an invisible fret board or fidgeting...

I need to keep my hands busy...

Yeah I get the same way the tough part comes when I have to decide among 5 guitars (my dad has a Ghallagher Doc Watson model that I play more than him read muh sig)

I get withdrawals from my guitars if i go a day (or even too many hours) without playing.

I'll be watching T.V. or something and I'll notice my hands will be playing an invisible fret board or fidgeting...

I need to keep my hands busy...

Yeah I get the same way the tough part comes when I have to decide among 5 guitars (my dad has a Ghallagher Doc Watson model that I play more than him read muh sig)

Archived