Gibson Brands Forums

Poltics on the fourm.

dem00n

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just sickly. I'd haven't bothered saying something that pisses Murph off yet. Need not worry, I'm thinking of not going to work tonight. If that be the case I'll have to start some BS just to keep me occupied.

I'm just sickly. I'd haven't bothered saying something that pisses Murph off yet. Need not worry' date=' I'm thinking of not going to work tonight. If that be the case I'll have to start some BS just to keep me occupied.[/quote']

You're really pissin' me off Homz.

I'm gonna get dem00n to get your ip, ect., ect.......

Murph.

I'm just sickly. I'd haven't bothered saying something that pisses Murph off yet. Need not worry' date=' I'm thinking of not going to work tonight. If that be the case I'll have to start some BS just to keep me occupied.[/quote']

Homz i would join you but im not good arguing about poltics. But im good at everything else.

Want a # to a phone sex hotline...its free but...its all guys...i saw it in the newspaper and started crying out loud cause it was so funny. *chuckle*

Some of the rightys will probably want it. Frequently closeted types. So repressed and yet so tuff. LOL the irony is worth the price for the ticket.

Want a # to a phone sex hotline...its free but...its all guys...i saw it in the newspaper and started crying out loud cause it was so funny. *chuckle*

I'll pass... sounds like some creepy **** to me 8-[

I've seen some commercials for similar things... both the guys and girls that they 'showcased' were pretty scaggy looking. I got a good laugh out of it as well though.

Some of the rightys will probably want it. Frequently closeted types. So repressed and yet so tuff. LOL the irony is worth the price for the ticket.

Homz is drinkin' tonight......

NO' date=' why you got some booze.

Are you offering to buy me a drink. Sorry Murph, I only have eyes for Mrs. Homz.

I'm flattered though, really.

[/quote']

Murph offered to buy me a drink when i was older. But that offer is gone now. ):

Archived