Gibson Brands Forums

Those Fender Fellows

Californiaman

"As u can see i just joined cause u guys pissed me so much i feel like choking a baby!"

ROTFL - dude, I'm seriously laughing out loud.

Dem00n: Sorry, I think you're about be whacked. Size 8 huh

Dem00n you're so bad!

I love it!

Here's Dem00n's Fender Post.

Dem00n's Being AXE

I actually responded to Dem00n's Fender post, thinking it was Axe, albeit Axe on crack. I thought Axe was just having a brain farting, bad grammer using, fact ignoring day. 8-[ Now it all makes sense! I wasted my wonderful typing skills on you Dem00n. Just joking, partially. :-k

"As u can see i just joined cause u guys pissed me so much i feel like choking a baby!"

ROTFL - dude' date=' I'm seriously laughing out loud.

Dem00n: Sorry, I think you're about be whacked. Size 8 huh[/quote']

Ya i know axe is gona kill me in my sleep...i will sleep with one eye open tongiht.

I actually responded to Dem00n's Fender post' date=' thinking it was Axe, albeit Axe on crack. I thought Axe was just having a brain farting, bad grammer using, fact ignoring day. 8-[ Now it all makes sense! I wasted my wonderful typing skills on you Dem00n. Just joking, partially. [-X [/quote]

Oh im sorry...lol. I just noticed that even the site admin posted in my topic.

Dem00n you're so bad!

I love it!

Here's Dem00n's Fender Post.

Dem00n's Being AXE

I actually responded to that Fender post, thinking it was Axe, albeit Axe on crack. I figured that Axe was just having a brain-farting, bad grammer, fact ignoring kind of day. Did I mention "on crack"? 8-[ Now it all makes sense. I wasted my wonderful typing skills on Dem00n. Just kidding, partially. [-X

SLS

Damn... after reading all the replies to caliman's and demon's threads' date=' I gotta say... that forum might not be as funny as this one, but them guys are as mature as they get. Sometimes I wish it was the same here... [/quote']

Good point Thunder. They seemed very mature and unwilling to take any bait. They also seemed very L7. I've had bad experience there from some smart *** posters. Doesn't look like any of them showed up for this round.

Damn... after reading all the replies to caliman's and demon's threads' date=' I gotta say... that forum might not be as funny as this one, but them guys are as mature as they get. Sometimes I wish it was the same here... [/quote']

It's plenty funny over there. The humor is just different, like the difference between Broadcast TV comedy and Showtime Comedy. Eddie Murphy "Raw" or "Delirious" is just as funny as his stuff from SNL.

Dem00n, you should should spend less time annoying people on forums and more time in the real world.

You might even meet a strange looking human called a "girl" who doesn't have a pee-pee stick and has these things called "tittys." You'd be surprised at how fun the outside world is.

Dem00n' date=' you should should spend less time annoying people on forums and more time in the real world.

You might even meet a strange looking human called a "girl" who doesn't have a pee-pee stick and has these things called "tittys." You'd be surprised at how fun the outside world is.[/quote']

Sadly all the girls in my school are fugly. Anyway u dont think i spend time in the outside word...everytime i post in this fourm it could be at my friends house, my house, the old libary or school. Also are u trying to change me by being a fagget well im sorry to tell u it aint never gona work boy.

Sadly all the girls in my school are fugly. Anyway u dont think i spend time in the outside word...everytime i post in this fourm it could be at my friends house' date=' my house, the old libary or school. Also are u trying to change me by being a fagget well im sorry to tell u it aint never gona work boy. [/quote']

When you say it like that it sounds like you never leave your house for anything other than the school you are "too cool" to for.

I'm sorry to hear about the girls being ugly but I seriously doubt that. How old are you? If your in middle school then buck up the girls will get better looking once they hit the next stage of puberty.

Could it be you just say they are ugly because they won't date you? Even if they aren't the best looking I bet there are some real nice girls. There's more than just looks to a girl. You won't ever date anyone with that attitude. Girls can see right through shallow guys and if they can't then you better double wrap that sh1t.

Lastly, I am not trying to change you by being a "fagget" (its ******). It's just sad when it looks like someone's main form of human interaction is online (especially when it's lacking in the grammar department.) It's also sad that you would resort to using a word like "fagget." Especially since I was just poking fun at you. Clearly you are living in some type of internet bubble.

No hard feelings though, it's Al Gore's fault for inventing the internet so people could digress socially.

He's addicted.

Has no social life.

And has never kissed a girl, let alone held her hand and walked alone in quiet contemplation asking himself, "Could this funny feeling I'm having be love?"

Oh... and there's a hit out on him if I remember correctly.

Hey Axe, they got that trench along the back wall all dug out today.

When are you going to pour the concrete?

Archived