Gibson Brands Forums

Those Fender Fellows

Californiaman

He's addicted.

Has no social life.

And has never kissed a girl' date=' let alone held her hand and walked alone in quiet contemplation asking himself, "Could this funny feeling I'm having be love?"

Oh... and there's a hit out on him if I remember correctly.

Hey Axe, they got that trench along the back wall all dug out today.

When are you going to pour the concrete?[/quote']

You mean your supposed to kiss em?

What for?

He's addicted.

Has no social life.

And has never kissed a girl' date=' let alone held her hand and walked alone in quiet contemplation asking himself, "Could this funny feeling I'm having be love?"

Oh... and there's a hit out on him if I remember correctly.

Hey Axe, they got that trench along the back wall all dug out today.

When are you going to pour the concrete?[/quote']

Weird isn't it?

I kick back here a few hours a night after work, my wife's asleep (she works midnights), the kids doing the homework/Hannah Montana thing.

I'm drinking a few brews, watching teenagers argue about stuff they know nothing about, because they're here.

Murph.

You mean your supposed to kiss em?

What for?

Some guys like to kiss girls because sometimes you just can't get all the food out of your teeth by yourself.

I have found that you have to pay extra if you want to kiss them. Personally I would rather use that cash to have them talk to me like a naughty firetruck....

Weird isn't it?

I kick back here a few hours a night after work' date=' my wife's asleep (she works midnights), the kids doing the homework/Hannah Montana thing.

I'm drinking a few brews, watching teenagers argue about stuff they know nothing about, because they're here.

Murph. [/quote']

There here to gain from your wisdom.

Archived