Gibson Brands Forums

need for France a LES PAUL SLING typical GIBSON

Alpiniste38

Bonjour/HI

I want to buy in few days a GIBSON LES PAUL in Germany or France, I don't know today. The price change. But I would like to know from GIBSON company if they can send to me a Special typical sling (Strap) for my guitare. Then when I play I can show it. Also perhaps few sticky. If you send to me, I can send money in mail or wine or what you like. Or you can bring to me here in France and we invite you (and family) to stay in our house in GRENOBLE. Firts answer at= picgeny@gmail.com.

Than I can send you another email adress if is necessary. Regards. Bernard.

DAMN I got 3 or 4 straps kickin' around I'm not using, I've never been to Europe...just kidding, like these guys said, just grab a strap when you get your guitar. As much as you're no doubt going to be spending, the shop oughta give you one free.

I dont know about the rest of you guys but I just dont like gibson straps... I love those fender straps that come with standard fenders (they match fenders great) but the gibson straps I've seen are ugly. The exception would be that black strap with golden writing that comes with some customs.

Bonjour/HI

I want to buy in few days a GIBSON LES PAUL in Germany or France' date=' I don't know today. The price change. But I would like to know from GIBSON company if they can send to me a Special typical sling (Strap) for my guitare. Then when I play I can show it. Also perhaps few sticky. If you send to me, I can send money in mail or wine or what you like. Or you can bring to me here in France and we invite you (and family) to stay in our house in GRENOBLE. Firts answer at= picgeny@gmail.com.

Than I can send you another email adress if is necessary. Regards. Bernard.[/quote']

Off topic completely but I played in Grenoble in 2007 and stayed with our French friends. A lovely part of the world.

Matt

Archived