Gibson Brands Forums

Health Care; a Right or Privileged?

Homz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of problem is THE COST of health care is ABSURD. And don't get me started on the illegals in our country who get FREE health care on the taxpayer's dime, while and actual citizen gets sent the bill and held accountable to pay for it in most cases.

No. Gallagher. Somebody's old lady got killed in a freak watermellon accident' date=' and the whole damn club goes up in flames.[/quote']

I'm in stitches. Did you get that secret e mail I sent?

I just wanted to show you that Conservatives can have a sense of humor. I just got the secret email, and am listening to your secret message as I write. There must be something subliminal in there because I suddenly feel the need to have universal healthcare!

BTW Are you making some kind of statement with the choice of material? I swear, I'm working with the publisher to get a book signing up there so I can join in with you crazy bunch of libs in one of your jams!

I just wanted to show you that Conservatives can have a sense of humor. I just got the secret email' date=' and am listening to your secret message as I write. There must be something subliminal in there because I suddenly feel the need to have universal healthcare!

BTW Are you making some kind of statement with the choice of material? I swear, I'm working with the publisher to get a book signing up there so I can join in with you crazy bunch of libs in one of your jams!

[/quote']

We have a token conservative, but we'll let another sit in.

In fact our token is probably reading this. He lurks on the forum. I keep telling him to log in a tell em I'm really a decent fellow, but he wont. Perhaps I'm not a decent fellow and thus the reason for his silence.

We have a token conservative' date=' but we'll let another sit in.

In fact our token is probably reading this. He lurks on the forum. I keep telling him to log in a tell em I'm really a decent fellow, but he wont. Perhaps I'm not a decent fellow and thus the reason for his silence.

[/quote']

I think he probably doesn't want to spoil your image of being a fascist lib. ](*,)/

I think he probably doesn't want to spoil your image of being a fascist lib. ](*' date=')/ [/quote']

You really need to look at a political spectrum. Fascist is to conservative as Liberal is to wisdom.

. . . . . . .

Read the AMNews if you doubt my sources. The largest group representing docs has been against major reform, until recent years. Now the majority of their members support it. As the economy continues to decline, more will too. Even those I know who work in billing prefer a small percentage of something to a large percentage of nothing.

Not a problem' date=' Homz. I just felt the need to state my personal conviction in there. I realize that there are some folks who aren't believers who care for thier fellow man. Just not the libs. :)/ [/quote']

Give me a break. The so-called "Christian" right have been punishing the poor and minorities for decades. And I want even get into their wanton bombing of innocent people in Iraq.

I have no question that Jesus would support national health insurance.

Not a problem' date=' Homz. I just felt the need to state my personal conviction in there. I realize that there are some folks who aren't believers who care for thier fellow man. Just not the libs. :)/ [/quote']

Give me a break. The so-called "Christian" right have been punishing the poor and minorities for decades. And I won't even get into their wanton bombing of innocent people in Iraq supported by the pseudo-Christians.

This is nice

"Before it's all over' date=' it'll be called the Ted Kennedy Memorial Health Care bill," Limbaugh said.

This was today thats pretty F'N rude.

[/quote']

It's not rude.

It's RIGHT !

Murph.

Give me a break. The so-called "Christian" right have been punishing the poor and minorities for decades. And I won't even get into their wanton bombing of innocent people in Iraq supported by the pseudo-Christians.

I hate to be rude, but are you drunk? Where have Christians been punishing the "poor" for decades? Who are the pseudo-Christians and where where they wantonly bombing anyone? I think that you sir, are a "pseudo-intellectual"...There is NO right to health care, if I'm wrong, please show me where that right is delineated and by whom? What a putz!:-k

The man isn't dead yet that rude and wrong.

Hmmmmm.

I thought Rush said that months ago, actually.

Oh well.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Rush would have said that if Ted was healthy.

Murph.

Ted Kennedy is a drunken murderer, he was also kicked out of college for paying someone else to take one of his exams. So that makes him a fat, drunken, cheating, dishonest murderer...The real crime is that the dumbaZZes in Mass keep putting him back into the senate, where he continues to get richer off of other people's work and he gets free health care while other, non-drunken murderers go without healthcare.

I have to disagree, Hoyt. I see Churches doing charitable works every day. My father in law died a few weeks ago after spending awhile in ICU. The local churches came DAILY to feed those families who were in the ICU waiting room on a 24 hour vigil with their loved ones. NOT ONCE did I have ANY liberal organization offer to feed and comfort the weary and heartbroken.

Not ONCE did any liberal organization send flowers to the man's funeral. Many local churches did.

Not ONCE did a liberal organization offer the help pay the funeral costs (we didn't need it, thankfully). But the local churches did.

How is this punishing poor and minorities. There were poor and minorities of all colors in the ICU waiting rooms. Even minorities who spoke NO English. But they were cared for with love by the same churches you spurn.

Again, Hoyt, it seems your evidence is suspect.

But, as much as I love a debate, you appear to be one who is going to be difficult, indeed.

I hate to be rude' date=' but are you drunk? Where have Christians been punishing the "poor" for decades? Who are the pseudo-Christians and where where they wantonly bombing anyone? I think that you sir, are a "pseudo-intellectual"...There is NO right to health care, if I'm wrong, please show me where that right is delineated and by whom? What a putz!=P~ [/quote']

... and they grew three sizes that day. :-

And away we go.

You'll all just have to fight with each other. I promised bluemoon I'd be nice.

Now if any of you other closet liberals want to step up to the plate against the ugly specter of back scratching that always happens when the holy trinity of Murph, James, and KSG come a calling then I support your honorable efforts.

Archived