Gibson Brands Forums

Bar Fight 2.0

Bluemoon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buddy light. Never feel bad about kicking the *** of a racist.

KSG is second because his moving avatar bugs me.

It's not so much the racist you see that bothers me. It's the ones you don't see coming. They hide in plane sight.

I don't want to fight with anyone' date=' but given the list I should probably pick someone who will buy me a beer when we're done. I doubt Buddy will buy me a beer. Hmm, I think about it a bit.

[/quote']

i'd definatly buy ya a beer. why not? just cause im racist? duh. you all are. youre all racist against me.

i'd definatly buy ya a beer. why not? just cause im racist? duh. you all are. youre all racist against me.

BL I doubt my family would be invited to the same kind of gatherings as you attend.

But if your here to apologize there's a couple of people who might want to here it.

You know Buddy fact is you got personal when you made your lovely statement toward my family. If I knew who you were and lived near you you wouldn't have any teeth left.

You know how it's always the one who hits back who gets caught. This is about to be one of those. I share your feelings, although I understand he was particular unpopular with you, but you know your being baited right now. Don't lower to that level.

Just saying.

Archived