Gibson Brands Forums

Why?

mikelewis

Not the there is anything wrong with a fundraiser guitar signed all over by various celebrities, but I agree with you Mike that it would be better served on late model guitar, not a vintage one. Albeit it is up for debate what year that one may be exactly...

yeah - it's a norlin, the top'll probably fall off in the next couple of years...

i've got one and in the last few months all of the body binding shrunk, i think it'll start falling off soon.

great sounding and playing guitar, failure scenarios are pretty robust though, kinda like a pinto :D/

They should have had them sign a large photo of the guitar' date=' framed it, and gave it to the winner of the auction on the guitar. But, leave the poor Hummingbird alone! Damn silly if you ask me.[/size']

Pitty for the guitar...

I don't like that at all.

Imagine a (grand) piano "autographed" like that!?!?!?

Pitty for the guitar...

I don't like that at all.

Imagine a (grand) piano "autographed" like that!?!?!?

Okay, let's: Supposin' if one leg were replaced with 4x4 womanized deck post and the far end propped up by 6 cinder blocks, , fifteen hammers were broken, intonation shot to (#@$(*, and it had a screen door for a lid... and if it were signed by .... signed by.... signed by..... okay some virtuoso piany players, it would be much improved, no? (okay, you name a half dozen virtuoso piano players.... no? name me three.)

i bet Elton John' date=' Billy Joel, and Little Richard would qualify. not "virtuosos" in the classical sense..... but neither are most of the guitar players that most people love either.[/quote']

Virtuoso is in the ears of the behearer.

Archived