Gibson Brands Forums

Chinese Food?

Californiaman

I love General Gao's. It's just spicy chicken but its so good. The place down the street for me makes it just like I like it.

I've heard american chinese food is nothing like actual chinese food. I don't care though because whatever we have here is delicious.

Anyone like sushi? I know it's not chinese but its just so good.

Won ton soup, egg roll, and chicken wings (believe it or not my local Chinese place fries great chicken wings. No sauce, but I make sauce at home and slather it on 'em.) All the choices on the poll are good too - no shrimp though - allergic.

If you eat at typical American Chinese restaurants regularly, stop. They have enjoyed a reputation for healthful meals, but that is false. When you learn the details of how those dishes are prepared, you will be horrified at what you are putting in your body. A meal at a Chinese restaurant is basically two big macs with large fries and a side of broccoli. The amount of fat, salt, sugar, and MSG used even in healthy looking dishes like Moo Goo Gai Pan is absolutely astonishing. If you don't believe me, try monitoring your blood sugar after a conventional meal and after a Chinese restaurant meal. It will blow your mind.

I can get enough of orange chicken that stuff is da bomb. But then again I would pretty much eat anything that you give to me, except dem00n im not shure if he washes his hands after playing in the sandbox.

I love ya dea00m

Dine out if I could. When I lived in NYC we would always go to a place on Amsterdam called the Cottage' date=' [b']awesome[/b] Chinese food at a great price and free wine with your dinner. Been four years since we moved and man I miss it.

Free wine with your dinner! What was there a conservative talk show host doing his show from the dinning room?

My local Chinese restaurant never has any other caucasian customers so I know that anything on the menu is good.

Its no secret that the Chines food us "Crackers" eat is very much modified from the food that youd get deep in

China town. I tried the real deal just once....I almost threw up at the table. The smell alone made me want to heave.

Archived