Gibson Brands Forums

is neo banned again?

Homz, Neo at this very moment is in deep negotiations with Rush Limbaugh over who will control the RNC. Richard Steal is out as I understand it. Neo, KSG, and Allen are all meeting early next week to lay the ground work for the next congressional elections.

I've volunteered to hold down the fort and monitor what's going on in "The Lounge".

Wait...

was I supposed to share that with you?

Ooops.

Homz' date=' Neo at this very moment is in deep negotiations with Rush Limbaugh over who will control the RNC. Richard Steal is out as I understand it. Neo, KSG, and Allen are all meeting early next week to lay the ground work for the next congressional elections.

I've volunteered to hold down the fort and monitor what's going on in "The Lounge".

Wait...

was I supposed to share that with you?

Ooops.[/quote']

Good thing it's just the RNC or I might be worried.

Now had it been my Granny's thursday night needle point group , fear would have been struck into millions.

Don't worry, I'm still here!

Busy day....

I volunteered for these cats;

www.rfbd.org

Great cause.

I get to use my basso profundo voice to do cartoon superhero/radio DJ imitations in the studio while reading.

Did some production work too.

After that, I hung out with my buddies at Bizarre Guitar until they closed up shop.

Then it was off to the Phoenix Guitar Center to see a couple guys I know there and get fingerprints on some guitars.

They have some decent new and used stuff in there lately, maybe I'll buy something from them....

Then the long drive out into the desert to get home.

Here I am!

:-)

Archived