Gibson Brands Forums

Hey uh, Jess?

matiac

As per your instructions, I have changed my avatar, so as not to hassle anyones aura. I was somewhat bummed having to get rid of Mr. Trucks, because while yes, he does just stand there and play (not much of a showman), he IS one HELL of a slide guitarist, hence the adoration. But, Mr Frampton too, is one of my favorite guitarists, he aint lost a thing since "Comes Alive" in my opinion, in fact I listened to some of his stuff from "Fingerprints", and was duely impressed with his guitar prowess. And he IS quite the showman, aint lost nothin' there either. I saw him a few times back in the day when I was young and foolish (still the latter). Anyway, I did manage to find a suitable avatar and it was not my intention to offend with the "take- a- few- more-pictures crack, it was just my drole (sp?) sense of humor, peace in the valley?

Hey man, Frampton ROCKS! I don't recall what your previous avatar was, but Jesse will have to forgive you after that gian turtle pic he had in his signature.

I was just checking out some of your tracks on Soundclick... Very cool! I like the style, your playing is really tasteful. And your tone... DAMN! FAT!

Why thank you kind sir, I always enjoy hearing what people think. I need to get this mic input glitch figured out with this new machine, so I can do more. Right now, I have to record on tape, transfer it to SD card, to get it in the machine that way, but that's a pain the keester. I'll get it fingered out...I love a challenge.

Archived