Gibson Brands Forums

If you could have a super power, which would you want

Basshole

Mind control and the Force are basically the same except I think the Force entails more. Those two should have been grouped together.

Im not a nerd but, the force does have a slight mind control but it sometimes doesnt work on certain life fourms.

Dynadude-

Yeah' date=' I hear ya, good thing this specific post is not in a forum dedicated to music and guitars, but rather to "all things all topic", else this wonderful thread might get removed by you.

[/quote']

Good thing nobodies cares what you think then too. :D/

Im not a nerd but' date=' the force does have a slight mind control but it sometimes doesnt work on certain life fourms.[/quote']

It only works on the weak minded or weak will i.e. stormtroopers, tusken raiders, rodians, that hot dumb blonde sitting across the bar.....

the force is the best. you get mind control, super strength, spider sence, great reaction time, the ability to move things with your mind and a whole lot of other cool stuff. and if you get good enough at the force you can transend to a non physical state and become one with the force. and live forever!!!! 0-0

thats alot of time to practice guitar.

the force is the best. you get mind control' date=' super strength, spider sence, great reaction time, the ability to move things with your mind and a whole lot of other cool stuff. and if you get good enough at the force you can transend to a non physical state and become one with the force. and live forever!!!! 0-0

thats alot of time to practice guitar.

[/quote']

Nikko if u have the force you dont live forever...

(1) Cure the sick

(2) Feed the world

(3) Raise the dead

Was that too serious? :-

Yeah...way too serious.

Here are my thoughts on that...

1. Curing the sick is not a good thing. We need to reduce the population.

2. Feeding the world is not a good thing. See above

3. Did you ever read Pet Cemetery?

Archived