Gibson Brands Forums

A new design for Gibson

hansolo_take1

Hi there Gibson people...

My name is Hannan , I am a Gibson enthusiast designer with some talents on being a Luthier and made a new design for Gibson.

I, myself made a little survey about it within my designer and musician friends and their first impressions were "awesome".

I applied for intl.patents on its model name (cause i want it to be built by Gibson) and the design. Then i sent the design to Gibson.

But I guess it was a wrong e-mail cuz they did not respond positive or negative way.

I sent it to careers@gibson.com which was the most suitable one for my situation.

Does any one have a suggestion where should i send it? Should I try a direct posting?

I dont want my design get lost in the electronic highway...

Thanks alot...

P.S:

I may guarantee you and Gibson enthusiast will love the guitar O:) for its tightly bonded to traditional Gibson roots...I hope they accept external designers, cuz i want my baby be born at Gibson Hospital:) I hope we all celebrate it here some day...

For some security reasons i can not post the design and the model name now for possible misusage but im looking forward to share it here if Gibson Guitar USA accepts the new model design.

I just hope and wait for some more time. But of course will try my chance on other companies. But i do not think Gibson wants to miss that opportunity:) I truely believe my design will catch attention of most of the Gibson fans around the world...

what makes me sure?

I will tell you later....O:)

I wouldn't think you would want to send to career@

I would try customer service and ask if they can provide you with the most appropriate address.

Or do it the old fashioned way---mail it to the President.

I highly doubt that his email address at Gibson is published anywhere, but that doesn't mean you can't take a few guesses at it...

His name is Henry Juszkiewicz and all the email addresses are @gibson.com

So, there's a good chance it could be one of these or some other variation:

henryjuszkiewicz@gibson.com

henry.juszkiewicz@gibson.com

hjuszkiewicz@gibson.com

h.juszkiewicz@gibson.com

The job market is tough out there so many places aren't hiring and that includes freelancers as well. I don't know how long ago you tried contacting them but it might take them a while to get back to you anyway.

That will help so much Rich...Thanks for ur effort to type all the variations :)

Actually i do not want to be hired or even work at Gibson Guitars. I just come up with a good idea of a new model.

( It is mostly a good solution based on existing legendary designs, no new hardware , no new investments etc.)

I just wanna be appreciated (and some cash would be fine :-s ) and see my baby born...

I just forwarded my previous mails to henry@gibson.com with an alternate introduction to his highness...:)

If any of the angels hear my prayers, we will have a great new guitar in Gibson's 2010 catalogue :-s

Thanks for your efforts guys...I really appreciate that

I will wait 2 weeks' date=' will try Epiphone next in Japan...Then the design goes to ESP later on...and may travel to others too...But i highly wish Gibson does it...Cuz it suits much to the legend...[/quote']

Why ESP?

ESP is another option for the design may suit their inventory of guitars too...As you know they have Eclipse instead of Les Pauls, and EX series instead of Explorers etc. I am not a great fan of the company but they sure do good work, so many professionals prefer...

But my heart beats for Gibson...I just hope to have my design come to life in the hands of Gibson's excellent Luthiers...

The Heritage also may like it...And i do respect them as well...

But Gibson is always...The Best

ESP is another option for the design may suit their inventory of guitars too...As you know they have Eclipse instead of Les Pauls' date=' and EX series instead of Explorers etc. I am not a great fan of the company but they sure do good work, so many professionals prefer...

But my heart beats for Gibson...I just hope to have my design come to life in the hands of Gibson's excellent Luthiers...

The Heritage also may like it...And i do respect them as well...

But Gibson is always...The Best[/quote']

Well those professional players u see on TV are sponsred by them cause they get paid the most by them. I perfer ESP for bass guitars there the only thing decent there. Also ppl on this fourm dont like ESP guitars.

If and only if Gibson directly rejects my design ( i hope not ), i sure have to be searching for other options ...

But i have that feeling that they will contact me soon ... Cuz i won't be a "hard to get" for them ...

And i just will remind you all that Gibson rejected Les's prototypes at first :) They won't do it again ... :-k

Good Luck' date=' I from Experience know what its like not to have Gibson call back and to be ignored. [/quote']

Yeah, join the club. Sometimes "Customer Relations" is only a title.

H-Bomb

I am not only a customer, I am a designer... They should have designer.relations@gibson.com

By the way they replied me back...

Mrs.Bowles from Customer Relations replied my mail " Gibson is not accepting designs out of the company".

And she even havent seen the design i am totally sure.

I asked her to guide me to the deparment in charge and if I am gonna be rejected it should be a much better reason by a design professional.

Anyway...still will wait for a couple of more days...

Well those professional players u see on TV are sponsred by them cause they get paid the most by them. I perfer ESP for bass guitars there the only thing decent there. Also ppl on this fourm dont like ESP guitars.

Horse hockey! I like ESP guitars and think they're quite good. We used to stock ESP when I worked in a music store back in the 90's and they were always great players - I sold a lot of them (at least partly thanks to Page Hamilton).

Well they are not bad...last time i bought a guitar i was between an ESP eclipse and a 2007 LP standart...They had been very balanced for my choice ... it took a day for me to decide to buy my Gibson LP... and im happy with my decision... ( I have an LTD Ex series Explorer too which i bought at a reasonable price, and sounds cool )

Horse hockey! I like ESP guitars and think they're quite good. We used to stock ESP when I worked in a music store back in the 90's and they were always great players - I sold a lot of them (at least partly thanks to Page Hamilton).

Thats the problem alot of compines have guitars that were good back then in the past, but now their guitars suck just like washburn guitars.

Archived