Gibson Brands Forums

Wonderful Life - Cover

Nikevist1

Hello and thank you for the feedback! Can you confirm yet what you meant on your previous message when you wrote "original music"? 

I have some own writings and recordings. Also have many covers that I´ve been recording. I guess you didn´t mean in connection with that however I supposed?

I am a one man band, meaning I record every instruments by myself and lastly I do vocals, mixing and mastering.

Thanks, Niko

Hey, Niko! By "original music", I mean stuff that you have composed/written yourself, not cover songs. You do a very fine job recording, mixing, and mastering. You are obviously talented which is why I'd like to hear your own music. Anyway, I hope you weren't offended by my comments...I intended nothing but praise for a job well done.

• Upvote 1

Hello!

Thanks for clearing that part out. Yes, I have my own music also and I can share it here of course.  Having said that the next clip I´ll post here will be my own song 🙂

Glad to hear that you are interested and no way that I am offended by your comment but on the contrary I appreciate that you listen to my music and take time to comment and share thoughts about my music. I appreciate it a lot!

So G Mac thanks a lot on my behalf!

Best regards,

Niko