Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, billroy said:

Hah - 60 reputation points that is!  I'm still a young buck at 52, or is it 51?  

 

Make some strong coffee, sit down & check yourself out in the mirror man. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, merciful-evans said:

 

Make some strong coffee, sit down & check yourself out in the mirror man. 😉

dude after 52, you stop looking in the mirror!  LOL!

People My Age

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, merciful-evans said:

 

Make some strong coffee, sit down & check yourself out in the mirror man. 😉

I did, damn i'm good looking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billroy said:

reached 50 and the hair dresser asked 'age defiant or age appropriate'...

What's a hair dresser?  A haberdasher? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew I had entered a new life phase (in my 60s) when women seemed approachable and even to warm to me. Until the dread realisation hit home that they no longer saw me as a sexual threat 😞 . It hurts man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cabarone said:

I missed the advent of this...can someone explain reputation points to me?

Apparently it isn't that big of a deal, or maybe it is. I thought we are all equal in here! #-o

Edited by kwalker201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, billroy said:

Hah - 60 reputation points that is!  I'm still a young buck at 52, or is it 51?  

You’re lucky, my account is just 14, all covered in pimples! Can someone help me age it😝😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, billroy said:

reached 50 and the hair dresser asked 'age defiant or age appropriate'...

 

It gets worse - when he says ‘that ship has sailed’.

 

BluesKing777.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 9:15 AM, ThemisSal said:

I tried to take away a reputation point, but it didnt work?

 

(kidding!)

Lol - the emotional rollercoaster! 

i think the only time i lost points  was when i suggested you may be wearing a cowboy hat...  that and when I posted a clip on ACDC I had questions about.  So I figure I need to tread lightly on the topics of NY'rs (N Jersyer'rs?) w/ cowboy hats and ACDC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 7:56 PM, BluesKing777 said:

 

It gets worse - when he says ‘that ship has sailed’.

 

BluesKing777.

 

 

I've got hair, just seems to be a different color than what I started with 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, billroy said:

Lol - the emotional rollercoaster! 

i think the only time i lost points  was when i suggested you may be wearing a cowboy hat...  that and when I posted a clip on ACDC I had questions about.  So I figure I need to tread lightly on the topics of NY'rs (N Jersyer'rs?) w/ cowboy hats and ACDC.

Funny thing... I bought a nice cowboy hat.  I figured maybe for music and gigs.

 

I put it on, and my family guffawed. The berating and taunting would have immpressed Monty Python.

 

Anyone want to buy a hat?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billroy said:

Bad boy of the forum!  🙂

 

Crazy arsed Cajuns, man. Gotta watch 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ThemisSal said:

Funny thing... I bought a nice cowboy hat.  I figured maybe for music and gigs.

 

I put it on, and my family guffawed. The berating and taunting would have immpressed Monty Python.

 

Anyone want to buy a hat?

 

I could never do hats. I tried a few times.

Kept bumping into things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThemisSal said:

Funny thing... I bought a nice cowboy hat.  I figured maybe for music and gigs.

 

I put it on, and my family guffawed. The berating and taunting would have immpressed Monty Python.

 

Anyone want to buy a hat?

I played last night for the first time ever with no hat on

A woman there had assumed I was bald all these years 

She said my hair was gorgeous 😏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:11 AM, Cabarone said:

I missed the advent of this...can someone explain reputation points to me?

I also must have been sleeping when this one showed up.  Hey Buddy, how you doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...