Gibson Brands Forums

What line is this Les Paul Jr from?

I bought this used a couple years ago, and I can't figure out what line this was from for the life of me. The bridge, knobs and pickups are not original, but I don't know what the originals looked like. It was some fairly entry level Made in the USA line, but I just cant identify it. Any help would be much appreciated!

Serial#126911388

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1870.JPG

That is a 2011 Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker Special in tv yellow with dual P90's, not a LPJ. I am not sure what you mean by "line".  I found one just like it on Reverb so you can see what it looked like. The knobs look original, but the bridge, as you say was changed.

https://reverb.com/item/5742779-gibson-les-paul-melody-maker-special-2011-rare-dual-p90-tv-yellow-0602

Edited by old guy

On 8/16/2019 at 4:48 PM, travis_atomic said:

Thank you! exactly what I was looking for. By line I meant "special, custom etc. I probably had so much trouble finding it because I didn't know it was a melody maker haha.

No problem, Glad I could be of assistants. Enjoy, they can be some pretty cool guitars.

• 10 months later...