Gibson Brands Forums

NeoCon Compound evacuated today....

NeoConMan

This is UGLY, really, really UGLY!

The NeoCon Compound will have to be evacuated today, weapons and supplies stashed....

It appears I'm about to be overrun by a marauding band of women!

This is my last posting until order can be restored.

Pray for me!!!

My wife is having a baby shower, I have over 40 women, children and grandmothers coming over.

I was instructed by my Commander of Domestic Affairs (the wife) to get out quietly before the main force arrives.

I think I'll take her advice to avoid a battle I can't possibly win, way too much estrogen for my comfort....

Wish me luck, here's hoping I'll be able to recognize the Compound when I return this evening!

This is UGLY' date=' really, really UGLY!

The NeoCon Compound will have to be evacuated today, weapons and supplies stashed....

It appears I'm about to be overrun by a marauding band of women!

This is my last posting until order can be restored.

[b']Pray for me!!![/b]

My wife is having a baby shower, I have over 40 women, children and grandmothers coming over.

I was instructed by my Commander of Domestic Affairs (the wife) to get out quietly before the main force arrives.

I think I'll take her advice to avoid a battle I can't possibly win, way too much estrogen for my comfort....

Wish me luck, here's hoping I'll be able to recognize the Compound when I return this evening!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a discreet escape...Godspeed Neo ConMan.

Okay, it seems I'm none the worse for wear.

The Compound has been restored by my Domestic Affairs Chief to pre-assault condition.

Frankly I'm impressed!

No cigarette butts littering the areas near the doorways from the handful of chain-smoking guests.

(Including the 40 year old pregnant guest of honor - Jeez.....)

Gotta unlock the armory and distribute weapons about as they were before, just for my comfort and well-being.

Motor pool is intact, the supplies staged there have been removed. Trucks and motorcycle are fine, doors secure.

Dogs show no ill effects of all the children and junk food present all afternoon, they are fit for duty as well.

As I sit here in the Compound Communications Center, I see no evidence of trespass. Closed door worked!

Windows all secured, none left ajar for a late night return of hostiles.

I think I'm gonna be okay!

Thank all of you for your support in these trying times.

God bless America!

Windows all secured' date=' none left ajar for a late night return of hostiles.

I think I'm gonna be okay!

Thank all of you for your support in these trying times.

God bless America![/quote']

Don't be lured into a false sense of security, Neo! I've been the victim of a lot of these kinds of hostile takeovers in my time. Women pumped up on prenatal estrogen can do some seriously insane things!

Archived