Gibson Brands Forums

Daylight savings

harmonicchaos

When I'm President, we're gonna go on Daylight Saving Time one more time - and STAY on it!

Same as WWII when it was called War Time.

Stop this asinine switching back and forth.

Of course, one of the reasons I love Arizona so much is that the entire state opted out.

We stay on Mountain Standard Time 365.

When I'm President' date=' we're gonna go on Daylight Saving Time one more time - and STAY on it!

Of course, one of the reasons I love Arizona so much is that the entire state opted out.

We stay on Mountain Standard Time 365.[/quote']

I would not mind staying on the current daylight savings we have now... it's ridiculous that we switch back. I like the days to be longer.

All I know right now is i'm exhausted, sick, in pain and NOW I've got jetlag! My circadian rhythm is f-ed up enough as it is. I don't need to add anymore to it's dysfunction.

Losing sleep is right.

Don't be late for work tomorrow.

My circadian rhythm is f-ed up enough as it is. I don't need to add anymore to it's dysfunction.

Tell me about it.

I've worked 12 hour rotating shifts for years....

Don't know what we were thinking but we decided to start the process of getting our little one, he's 14 weeks old, to sleep in his own bed this weekend. We knew it would mean a lot of crying and less sleep than normal but we forgot about DST and losing an hour +:-@ Man are we tired today :- I feel bad for the computer users I support, my brain is still in bed asleep.

When I'm President' date=' we're gonna go on Daylight Saving Time one more time - and STAY on it!

We stay on Mountain Standard Time 365.[/quote']

I like it. Its weird for a day or two. But as it usually gets dark around 5:30 here, this makes it get dark at 6:30 instead. And as the daylight increases we end up having light until around 9:20 at night.

I could live without Daylight Savings Time, but I like it better with it.

Archived