Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
E-minor7

Someone has the silver - Wood has the gold

Take a listen to this one.

Seems Richards has switched to Collings, but check Wood on his double-guard J-200. It sounds as much as butter as it looks.  And he plays it to heaven. 

Starts at 3:50

Arizona August 2019 ~ 

Edited by E-minor7

Did an epileptic shoot the video? Makes me dizzy. When I click on these on YouTube I immediately click off thinking why are you shooting video on your cell phone at a concert? Bad form in my opinion. Watch the show and stare at your phone when your having dinner with your wife. (That always bugs me when out as well>)

On 9/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Holiday Hoser said:

Did an epileptic shoot the video? Makes me dizzy. When I click on these on YouTube I immediately click off thinking why are you shooting video on your cell phone at a concert? Bad form in my opinion. Watch the show and stare at your phone when your having dinner with your wife. (That always bugs me when out as well>)

Actually don't think so - you know how one can be pushed around during concerts.

Are you old (meaning plus/minus 70) - then advice is to stay away from rock'n'roll videos, , , and shows. It'll release strange negative reactions - spasm-danger. 

Apart from that I kind agree. Never really filmed myself (could happen). Then again seen a lot of fine clips over the years. Dilemma there, right. . 

Cheers Hoser

They're not bad for a bunch of doddering geezers....

What was the name of that group? Stolen Roans?

They look vaguely familiar.