Gibson Brands Forums

Someone has the silver - Wood has the gold

E-minor7

Did an epileptic shoot the video? Makes me dizzy. When I click on these on YouTube I immediately click off thinking why are you shooting video on your cell phone at a concert? Bad form in my opinion. Watch the show and stare at your phone when your having dinner with your wife. (That always bugs me when out as well>)

On 9/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Holiday Hoser said:

Did an epileptic shoot the video? Makes me dizzy. When I click on these on YouTube I immediately click off thinking why are you shooting video on your cell phone at a concert? Bad form in my opinion. Watch the show and stare at your phone when your having dinner with your wife. (That always bugs me when out as well>)

Actually don't think so - you know how one can be pushed around during concerts.

Are you old (meaning plus/minus 70) - then advice is to stay away from rock'n'roll videos, , , and shows. It'll release strange negative reactions - spasm-danger. 

Apart from that I kind agree. Never really filmed myself (could happen). Then again seen a lot of fine clips over the years. Dilemma there, right. . 

Cheers Hoser

Archived