Gibson Brands Forums

Post Removed

Californiaman

There's only a very few people who "bash" other people for being religious. I'm guessing many more people have been killed, burned, tortured and beheaded for not being religious. Just a thought ](*,)

For me this is the first time I have ever seen Thunder God "fight" (I mean this in a very stern, controled, calm manner). What happen a couple days ago really showed some color from all of us. We all tried to handle the situation in diffrent ways. I know being a christian I belive that you must turn the other check when someone has wronged you but always stand up for what you believe in and to keep your cool when doing so.

We all told buddy light our .02 and that just made him wanna fight more.

There's only a very few people who "bash" other people for being religious. I'm guessing many more people have been killed' date=' burned, tortured and beheaded for [b']not[/b] being religious. Just a thought ;)

I would guess that there were more people killed, tortured and beheaded for being the "WRONG" religion than for not being religious...

Rome v. Christians

Nazi Germany v. Judaism

Islam v. Everone Else

the early Catholic Church v. Judaism

the early Catholic Church v. Native Peoples

Serbian Orthodox Church v. Islam

Can you think of any examples of post reformation protestants torturing, killing and beheading anyone for not being religious? If your going to use the example of the early US v. Native Americans, I would argue that those abuses were more for land, riches and power than "religion".

Definitely in a respectful content. I am quite happily married but who doesn't like to see a pic of a lovely lass?

In fact , just to show I am sincere in my words, a pic of the the lovely and alluring Mrs. Badjuju342 ( and like The Mick , I am of the vanilla flavor):

vette.jpg

Archived