Gibson Brands Forums

World Travel...

KSG_Standard

I hail from Arvada. But I've lived just about everywhere in Colorado at one point or another. My folks moved there in 1971 I was 2. And I moved to NC last November.

How long were you there?

I was there in '93 and then from '96-'05. I moved from Colorado to N.C. at the end of 1993 and then back to Colorado in 1996. I miss the mountains...:-({|=

*Mauritius (4times)

*Tahiti (Actually Moorea, should have stayed there for good)

*Turkey

*Kenya

*California (got relatives there)

*Ireland (Beautiful!)

*England (London rocks!)

*Samoa

*New Caledonia

*Hawaii

*France

*Italy

*Greece

*Austria

*Switzerland

*Denmark

* Spain

*Portugal

*Iran (before the crazy dudes took over)

I hail from Arvada. But I've lived just about everywhere in Colorado at one point or another. My folks moved there in 1971 I was 2. And I moved to NC last November.

How long were you there?

I've been living in Littleton/Centennial for a little over a year

(and coffee)(Coffee sucks in Europe)

Quite the opposite, actually.

You also seem to be able to pass judgement on a whole continent you have never visited and about which you seem to know nothing. You are either a joker or an idiot.

My boyfriend Reggie and I were there in '93 and then from '96-'05. After leaving Reggie for a Armenian Semicoarsewool Sheep named Daisy' date=' I moved from Colorado to N.C. at the end of 1993 and then back to Reggie in Colorado in 1996. I missed the 'broke back mountains...=D> [/quote']

That's more information then we need to know KSG, but thanks for sharing.

Last night after I finished pleasuring myself in front of my Jake Gyllenhaal poster' date=' I decided to go out trolling for men (as I often do)...I picked up a brute at a union bar near my house and let him have his way with me, his hands were so rough that they felt like [b'] Velcro[/b] gloves as he held me down...

Gitfidl wrote:

(and coffee)(Coffee sucks in Europe)

Pippy (from England) wrote:

Quite the opposite, actually.

You also seem to be able to pass judgement on a whole continent you have never visited and about which you seem to know nothing. You are either a joker or an idiot.

Gitfidl says:

I have to apologize Pippy. I had the impression (apparently you know better than I) that Greece, Portugal, Spain and France were in Europe? No? I better tell my daughter, you see she and her husband own property in Athens and Kalamata and all this time we thought that was in Europe. How foolish. Well where ever that is the coffee sucks -- it is a little dinky cup of coffee grounds for $4 Euros -- about $7 US. See over here we'd rather drink it than eat it. .. and it come in a CUP (actually a unit of measure). And we like it hot! So your tastes in England are different (I have been told that -- what I have heard is DON'T eat in England: the food is horrible. I have even heard that from English people). I don't know, I could be wrong. Maybe stuff made out of kidneys and sheep guts is great. Just like I was wrong about the coffee. I like the weather in Greece (but I am told the weather in England sucks too.) But if you like fighting and drunkenness then England is great because they have incredible brawls over soccer. (Kill each other!). Well .. what continent is it (then) where Greece, Spain, Portugal and France are located? Africa? Or Asia?

I have traveled to most of our states, lived in half a dozen, and lived for several years in Libya, traveling also to Turkey, Greece, Italy, Gibralter. This was all courtesy of being an Air Force family.

Cheetahs is still going in Windsor?

I have traveled to most of our states' date=' lived in half a dozen, and lived for several years in Libya, traveling also to Turkey, Greece, Italy, Gibralter. This was all courtesy of being an Air Force family.

Cheetahs is still going in Windsor?[/quote']

Cheetahs rocks!!

Archived