Gibson Brands Forums

Admit it

fast fret

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what, i've been thinking about this. there has to be some big name lurking around here. well not "lurking" that just sounds like a huge pedophile term. but i don't see why they wouldn't look into these types of resources, even if they don't have an account. but of course it's up to them to come out with their identity on here and i'd completely respect their space. but to speak for other people....haha

i am a member of a couple of forums where "famous" people post. the truth is, that they tend to only be comfortable being public about it when there aren't threads like this one.

on those forums, people respect them, and occassionaly have a pro question, but they don't just fawn all over them. they are normal people just like anyone else.

despite flaws to this thread i stick by what i said about respecting anybody who is serious. What got me thinking was about the amount of people with several SERIOUS money guitars' date=' how did they get the money...?=D> [/quote']

They got the guitars by working and saving using conservative principles. Some took risks and started businesses. There are others who bought their guitars on credit, meaning that the banks are about to reposess them. Fortunately, I just spoke with Obama and Pelosi, and there is a Save Our Guitars Stimulus Package on the way!

They got the guitars by working and saving using conservative principles. Some took risks and started businesses. There are others who bought their guitars on credit' date=' meaning that the banks are about to reposess them. Fortunately, I just spoke with Obama and Pelosi, and there is a Save Our Guitars Stimulus Package on the way![/quote']

=D> Awesome, can't wait to get mine...:=D>

Archived