Gibson Brands Forums

When Zombies attack, what weapon would you choose

Basshole

You have unlimited ammuintion, You are stuck inside of a shoping mall. A unlimited number of zombies are attacking your postion. On this store you have one way in and out. view. Inside the store you are stuck in you have a roll top desk, chair, clothes, a small stove with propane tank, wooden hangers, and a sissors . The store itself has many things to make defensive postions (clothes racks, chairs, Metal shelves). You must hold out until help arvives. What weapon would you choose and what would be your tactic

Things to consider...

what weapon would best suit your tactic, how to postion your defenses, The effective range of your weapon, The reload time, The weight of your weapon/ Mobility.

Those damn zombies arent going to kill them selfs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Zombies know your postion, They have massed against you defense, silence is no longer a advantage. You must survive.

The zombies only like the jonas brothers and bucket head and do not care for anything else so music is no longer a adavantage.

i would first use larger items in the store to block off all the entrances in to the store. i would then find all the out door survival things and set up a base on the roof. i would bring up all the food i could find and store it in a tent. i would have another tent i could stay in. there would also be tarps set up to stop any rain. i would then patrol the mall with a machete/ katana (some kind of sword) and another blade taped to a a hockey stick or something, that way i would have to get close to zombies unless i had to get closer. i would also have a auto matic cross bow (van helsing) to shoot far away zombies. my last resort would be an automatic fire arm of some kind, probably a shotgun. i may also have an axe.

on my patrol i would go from one entrance to another making sure nothing had broken through my barricades. and also building them up so they could be stronger. if anything had made it though i would fix the barricade so it couldn't get out then hunt it down. i would also have traps set up all around the mall. things like heavy objects that would fall when a trip wire was activated, or spears at head level set up to be set off when zombies walk by. all would have a map of where all my traps were so i wouldn't accidently activate them, but i wouldn't need it because i would have all the traps and the whole mall memorized.

i would have all but two of the ways to the roof blocked off. one of them would be my way into the main part of the mall, the other would be to a rout that lead to my main source of food and other essential supplies which i would have stockpiled there. all acces to my storage area would be blocked off except through the roof. this could be my fall back point in case of a massive break in of zombies. i would have a heavy machine gun mounted in hear at the entrance which would be a choke point coming coming down from the roof. there would also be power tools like (saws) mounted on the walls of the stairway coming down from the roof that would be going through power strips and turned on so that if i turn on the power strips they will turn on. this will be good for taking the arms off zombies if they try to come to my storage room/ strong hold, making it a bit harder for them to get a hold of my and bite me. in case of they break through my last line of defence i would have one of the vents open with easy acces for me to escape through. i would then follow the vents to the out sides where i would have some tools to take off the out side grill and escape into the parking lot and try to make it to my car and escape.

on the roof i would have lot's of flares set up that i could easily fire, they would be grouped together so i could set off alot of them at once. this would be incase i saw a helicopter or something else that could rescue me. i would also have things along the edge of the roof, big heavy things i could drop on the hordes below. this way i could distract them from trying to break through my barricades and thin their forces at the same time. i would also have a sniper to pick off the zombies when they first start appearing in my parking lot.

every day i would patrol and gather food and other supplies. i would send out radio signals from my roof top base letting people know where i was and that i was waiting for rescue. i would build up my barricades and take out zombies trying to get in through them with my shotgun. if there are ever times when there are hardly any zombies in the parking lot i would go out and collect gas from the cars for my generators. and try to set up large explosive traps using the cars that are trigured remotly. i would also move cars to the entrances on the outside to help block them off. i would also read the books from barns and noble to help keep my sanity, and i would burn hot topic. i would like to skate board in there but i wouldn't because i couldn't afford to get hurt. mostly i would spend my time doing my patrols and trying to get rescued by i would have to do things to stay sane.

just my ideas. hopefully i don't sound to cr and it doesn't seem like i have spent i long time thinking about this before

:-

who the hell said flame thrower!?!?!?!?! :-

idiots, you can only kill zombies by destroying the brain or beheading them. being on fire would eventualy but for a while you would be under attack from FLAMING ZOMBIES!!!!! the only thing worse then regular zombies trying to get you is flaming zombies.

i would first use larger items in the store to block off all the entrances in to the store. i would then find all the out door survival things and set up a base on the roof. i would bring up all the food i could find and store it in a tent. i would have another tent i could stay in. there would also be tarps set up to stop any rain. i would then patrol the mall with a machete/ katana (some kind of sword) and another blade taped to a a hockey stick or something' date=' that way i would have to get close to zombies unless i had to get closer. i would also have a auto matic cross bow (van helsing) to shoot far away zombies. my last resort would be an automatic fire arm of some kind, probably a shotgun. i may also have an axe.

on my patrol i would go from one entrance to another making sure nothing had broken through my barricades. and also building them up so they could be stronger. if anything had made it though i would fix the barricade so it couldn't get out then hunt it down. i would also have traps set up all around the mall. things like heavy objects that would fall when a trip wire was activated, or spears at head level set up to be set off when zombies walk by. all would have a map of where all my traps were so i wouldn't accidently activate them, but i wouldn't need it because i would have all the traps and the whole mall memorized.

i would have all but two of the ways to the roof blocked off. one of them would be my way into the main part of the mall, the other would be to a rout that lead to my main source of food and other essential supplies which i would have stockpiled there. all acces to my storage area would be blocked off except through the roof. this could be my fall back point in case of a massive break in of zombies. i would have a heavy machine gun mounted in hear at the entrance which would be a choke point coming coming down from the roof. there would also be power tools like (saws) mounted on the walls of the stairway coming down from the roof that would be going through power strips and turned on so that if i turn on the power strips they will turn on. this will be good for taking the arms off zombies if they try to come to my storage room/ strong hold, making it a bit harder for them to get a hold of my and bite me. in case of they break through my last line of defence i would have one of the vents open with easy acces for me to escape through. i would then follow the vents to the out sides where i would have some tools to take off the out side grill and escape into the parking lot and try to make it to my car and escape.

on the roof i would have lot's of flares set up that i could easily fire, they would be grouped together so i could set off alot of them at once. this would be incase i saw a helicopter or something else that could rescue me. i would also have things along the edge of the roof, big heavy things i could drop on the hordes below. this way i could distract them from trying to break through my barricades and thin their forces at the same time. i would also have a sniper to pick off the zombies when they first start appearing in my parking lot.

every day i would patrol and gather food and other supplies. i would send out radio signals from my roof top base letting people know where i was and that i was waiting for rescue. i would build up my barricades and take out zombies trying to get in through them with my shotgun. if there are ever times when there are hardly any zombies in the parking lot i would go out and collect gas from the cars for my generators. and try to set up large explosive traps using the cars that are trigured remotly. i would also move cars to the entrances on the outside to help block them off. i would also read the books from barns and noble to help keep my sanity, and i would burn hot topic. i would like to skate board in there but i wouldn't because i couldn't afford to get hurt. mostly i would spend my time doing my patrols and trying to get rescued by i would have to do things to stay sane.

just my ideas. hopefully i don't sound to cr and it doesn't seem like i have spent i long time thinking about this before

:-$ [/quote']

yourgay.jpg

Archived