Gibson Brands Forums

Funny divorce letter

Flight959

Now that is some FU.CKED UP SH!T!!! :-&

Damn, he is a real ****** bag.

There is no such thing as a GOOD divorce letter. I'm currently caught in the process of a divorce (I'm not getting divorced, my parents are).

That was fairly sickening to me, thanks for sharing. :-k

and yet that was a very erotic letter. Damn, please excuse me for a moment

No such thing as a funny divorce letter. Mine cost me a house, a dog, a family, my credit rating, and the manditory DUI. On the good side, I now have ice water running through my veins, my toilet seat stays up, and I can eat chips and salsa at night without some dizzy broad looking at me like she wishes I was dead.

No such thing as a funny divorce letter. Mine cost me a house' date=' a dog, a family, my credit rating, and the manditory DUI. On the good side, I now have ice water running through my veins, my toilet seat stays up, and I can eat chips and salsa at night without some dizzy broad looking at me like she wishes I was dead.

[/quote']

Ouch...not the dog!

No such thing as a funny divorce letter. Mine cost me a house' date=' a dog, a family, my credit rating, and the manditory DUI. On the good side, I now have ice water running through my veins, my toilet seat stays up, and I can eat chips and salsa at night without some dizzy broad looking at me like she wishes I was dead.[/quote']

I can relate completely, word for word ...

Mine cost me a house' date=' a dog, a family, my credit rating, and the manditory DUI. [/quote']

No way I'm gonna list the damage from mine and play one-upsmanship with you.

Bad is bad, it ain't a contest.

Suffice it to say my career went as well, took me ten years to catch up - then I'm ten years behind, ya know?

No DUI, but I know more about lawyers (six of 'em) than I ever wanted to with three kids involved.

Remarried - though I never thought I would - got a killer job I never dreamed I'd get, and a nice new house.

Still have to watch the whole ice water thing though, my wife now doesn't deserve it. Treats me like a King.

Still, the letter is funny as hell.

Been around awhile, but good as ever.

Reminds me of my FIRST divorce in 1994, the movie True Lies with Ahnold and Tom Arnold had just come out.

Sitting in the theater with a buddy of mine named Nelson who was freshly divorced as well, when Tom Arnold's character starts talking about when his wife left him and says

"The b!tch even took the ice trays out of the freezer! What kind of b!tch takes the ice trays?"

I thought for a second, looked over at Nelson and told him "The b!tch even took my ice trays...."

We just kinda looked at each other, neither of us could laugh no matter how random the coincidence.

Guys, please don't think that i'm making light of something so serious as divorce.

I get from the letter that the ex-wife in question was the main reason for the divorce in this instance, so this would have no doubt helped the guy in question vent some pent up anger and move on. If not, then yes, this is a mean thing to do - but I think the former is most likely the occurence.

Archived