Gibson Brands Forums

Your Most UNDER-Rated Guitarists

DuaLeaD

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's safe to say that any guitar player in a succesfull band is going to be above average. Sure there are some duds out there and anybody can be made to sound good in the studio these days. I remember seeing the movie "The Unheard Music" about the 80s L.A. punk band' date=' X, and being impressed by their guitarist. On the other side, I saw a live clip of Lita Ford the other day on MTV and thought wow, she sucks. [/quote']

Billy Zoom

billy.jpg

Danny Gatton- possibly the best technical guitarist ever!

Tommy Emmanuel - genius at a range of styles' date=' breathtaking!

Cobain - He wasn't technically amazing but he had a very unique style.

Antonio Forcione - A great accoustic virtuoso..[/quote']

Got to agree that Danny Gatton was the man!!

Ever wonder about the "zoso"symbol?

I got it tattooed on my arm, don't really know what it means besides it being page's symbol on IV, seen a buncha different meanings online, but no one seems to REALLY know what it means. supposedly he told plant a while back what it means, but he's forgotten since...Maybe we'll find out someday

I got it tattooed on my arm' date=' don't really know what it means besides it being page's symbol on IV, seen a buncha different meanings online, but no one seems to REALLY know what it means. supposedly he told plant a while back what it means, but he's forgotten since...Maybe we'll find out someday [/quote']

This is a page fom a book written by Jerome Cardan, a 16th century mathemetician. Notice the symbol for Saturn.

OOIII.jpg

I have aslo read where the Z looking symbol is the sign of Capricorn and the OSO was Aleister Crowleys symbol for 666. It's still up in the air but they aren't letters from the alphabet.

Archived