Gibson Brands Forums

Zombie attacks 2.0

Basshole

Ok so here is the situation.

You are in a barn like church with one main door, a back door, and roof hatch. (rectangled shape, no windows, Tall ceiling, The ladder is behind the alter at the front of the church)

Inside the building you will only find long church benches, A alter, 7 smaller chairs, A cross, A ladder that is attached to the wall leading to the roof, And heater.

Outside the building you have 10 small propane tanks, a small white picket fence surround the whole church, and a mail box

The Main door is at the back of the church

The back door is hidden

The roof hatch is behind the alter

The church door is the only weakspot everything else can withstand a attack.

Any explosion inside the church will cripple it.

Outside explosions will not cripple it

All Things at the church are moveable except the ladder and alter.

You can only have three weapons

1. Your primary weapon

2. Secondary weapon

3. And a Staitionary weapon

You can't gather any supplies from anywere else, you can take the materials you have at the church and use them, you have no tools to build things with.

The Zombies arent smart, they only know about the main door.

Zombies are attacking every 10 minutes in relentless attacks

They attack in groups 25 per

You cant add any other things to this, you must work with what you have.

My brain explodes from trying to analyze the situation and the zombies get me. But, because my brain is already pieces all over the floor, I am spared from them chewing on my smarty-pants parts and, thus, do not become a zombie myself.

My primary weapon is the propane tanks, every time a gruop of 25 zombies come to attack at the front door I sneek out the back door and nuke them with a propane tank. I use it as a flame thrower so I figuer I can wipe out three groups with each tank.... Mean while I use the latter to get to the roof hatch to get on to the roof and watch for the next batch of Zombies and scope out means to get off the roof and out run any remaining zombies. Or I wait for the helicopters to come by and see the huge cross I have lugged up on the roof inbetween attacks as a signal I am there and need them to save my ***...

If holy water works against zombies I'b be dousing the stray ones with that if any of them get inside the church...

Edit: and I get a bunch of turtles to distract them

=D> This seems to be a very dire situation with severe consquences, IF you can use the correct strategy to protect and defend.

However, I have one simple solution to the whole mess.

I take out the most powerful weapon in my personal arsenal under these circumstances; my cell phone. I call my friends KSG, NeoConMan, and Tgod, ask them to pool their arsenal, get their a@@es down to the church and help me BRING IT to the zombie bastards.

Sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Drink ice cold beer afterward and play our gibbies.

=P~ This seems to be a very dire situation with severe consquences' date=' IF you can use the correct strategy to protect and defend.

I take out the most powerful weapon in my personal arsenal under these circumstances; my cell phone. I call my friends KSG, NeoConMan, and Tgod, ask them to pool their arsenal, get their a@@es down to the church and help me BRING IT to the zombie bastards.

Sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Drink ice cold beer afterward and play our gibbies. [/quote']

Oh sure the easy way out just depend on everyone esle.... =D>

Oh sure the easy way out just depend on everyone esle.... =D>

Now, now! That isn't the easy way. I said to have them HELP me bring it. Besides, in a situation as dire as the one presented to us, I say use anything available to save the world, or at least my small portion of it. And why not have my friends partake in the festivities.

Inside the building you will only find long church benches' date=' A alter, 7 smaller chairs, A cross, A ladder that is attached to the wall leading to the roof, And heater.

Outside the building you have 10 small propane tanks, a small white picket fence surround the whole church, and a mail box.

[/quote']

Wasn't this in The A Team series 3 ?

8-[ This seems to be a very dire situation with severe consquences' date= IF you can use the correct strategy to protect and defend.

Sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Drink ice cold beer afterward and play our gibbies. [/quote]

We take care of out own!

Archived