Gibson Brands Forums

Ok Own Up.. Which one of you is Colin?

Rabs

Just now, kidblast said:

LOL!!!

What the hell is a strimmer,,  maybe I don't want to know.

You guys don't call it a strimmer??

Weed Wacker ?  You know one of those things you can cut grass with that's not a lawn mower..

2 minutes ago, Casso said:

Very cool! And no doubt there is a thematic thread tying all of the lyric ideas together.

Yes I was thinking about a rap song about dophins..  How about   The Raucous Porpoise    😄 

Let alone a ballad about Giant Haystacks..  For reference he was an 80s wrestler and looked like this

0LZ6iwb.jpg

I think that whole post was put up there by Monty Python!!

2 hours ago, IanHenry said:

I like the idea of a disco song about Hitler's decision to invade Russia, I suspect that's never been done before😕

I did write a similar song, but it was a children's song... "The treads of the Panzer go round and round, round and round...)

On 10 September 2019 at 7:42 PM, IanHenry said:

I like the idea of a disco song about Hitler's decision to invade Russia, I suspect that's never been done before😕

Heck, I've done at least half a dozen songs about it...mind you, one of them was about his initial indecision so I guess I don't count that one.

you call a whipper-snipper a strimmer there eh?

Where is that posted? In a bathroom? "Hey dude, I got your number off the bathroom wall." "Maybe we can write about that too!"

I'm also the kind of person that would meet back there just to see who in the heck wrote that. Standing there would be 10 other guys, all trying to figure out who is Colin.

• 2 weeks later...