Gibson Brands Forums

The King of Firebird

600V~66A

Β 

Hello, Gibson Army 😎🀘

Being a great fan and a distant student of Angus Young, I started with SG. Made my own band, 600V~66A ... But later I understood, Firebird guitar hasn't still been worked out, performed and wide opened by any of famous guitarists who used it on the stage, so... I'm gonna be that one whose name will be associated with Gibson Firebird β˜πŸ˜… Sounds ambitiously, doesn't it? But I don't care about. Just wanna do it! Because I really love this perfect Guitar!πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ It provokes me to compose and play the hardest Rock Ever😎🀘

IMG_20190920_111539_121.jpg

-p9GPoMugEs.jpg

T1FSIIS5Wrk.jpg

a5yaSuYOxiQ.jpg

• Like 1

Hello. Welcome to the forum and thank you for a very entertaining first post!

Well, best wishes in your quest to become known as the 'King of the Firebird' and so on although you might want to have a quick google at, say, Johnny Winter first just to see what you are up against in that role. After all he's only ranked down at number 63 in the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" so I'm sure you can get ahead of him on the list pretty soon...

Seriously, though; welcome to the madhouse and I hope you have lots of fun here!

If you have any tracks to share I'm sure we would all love to hear you and 660V~66A in your element.

[thumbup]

Pip.

Edited by pippy
  • Like 3

I have always said, "If you are going to swing at the ball, swing for the fences".

Rock on, and all the best of luck to you in this endeavor.Β 

I own a lot of guitars, but only one Firebird.Β 
A Pelham Blue Firebird Zero, which gets no love all across the internet, but I find it to be a tasty, good-playing guitar.Β 

I played a gig with it last Friday on the river, and it sounded and felt just right.Β 

πŸ™‚
Β 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome and I hope you achieve your dreams. I dreamed of making my mark in music, and I sorta did. See back in 1975 playing at Terry’s Big Top my Fender Vibrolux I had modified caught fire on stage. Folks screaming and running everywhere. Employees freaking out and my drummer jumped out of a window. Made the news on the radio. I was all good. Just last year the city of Birmingham lifted the ban on me from preforming at any venue in the city limits. Β I still have that amp, we’ll most of it.

• Haha 2

Firebird guitar hasn't still been worked out, performed and wide opened by any of famous guitarists who used it on the stage

Johnny Winter??Β  Nope never heard of him.Β  (yes, this is sarcasm..)

anyways.......welcome to the asylum

Edited by kidblast
  • Like 1