Gibson Brands Forums

Song Association Game

Notes_Norton

Neat, very neat! But...erm....Bert Midler???

You have to feel a bit sorry for Bert. Destined always to be in the shadow of his better-known sister...

"No Regrets" - Original by Tom Rush, versions by Walker Bros, Carly Simon, etc

"Je Ne Regrette Rien" - Edith Piaf.

P.

Neat, very neat! But...erm....Bert Midler???

And you know Bert Midler, Bette's not so famous brouther ;) (BTW, if anyone can appreciate a typo, it's me, I've don't my share of typos, I even have "Type-O blood <grin>)

W/M by Cole Porter in the forgettable musical Hi Diddle Diddle, but my favorite version is by Nat "King" Cole

Originally by The Fraternity Of Man<...>

Thanks. I just couldn't remember who did it first. Hmmm must have been the 60s ;)

"No Regrets" - Original by Tom Rush, versions by Walker Bros, Carly Simon, etc

My Way - Frank Sinatra (new words by Paul Anka to "Comme d'habitude" by Claude François & Jacques Revaux)

lyrics:

Regrets, I've had a few

1391179474[/url]' post='1480391']

And you know Bert Midler, Bette's not so famous brouther ;) (BTW, if anyone can appreciate a typo, it's me, I've don't my share of typos, I even have "Type-O blood <grin>)

W/M by Cole Porter in the forgettable musical Hi Diddle Diddle, but my favorite version is by Nat "King" Cole

My Way - Frank Sinatra (new words by Paul Anka to "Comme d'habitude" by Claude François & Jacques Revaux)

lyrics:

Regrets, I've had a few

Lol, it was no typo, I meant it. It made me chuckle seems it had the same effect on you peeps. Don't Eat the Yellow Snow......Frank Zappa.