Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
Notes_Norton

Song Association Game

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, derek R said:

Big love-Fleetwood Mac 

 

Big Ten Inch (Record of the Blues) - Bull Moose Jackson & Aerosmith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, tx-ogre said:

 

Big Ten Inch (Record of the Blues) - Bull Moose Jackson & Aerosmith

Blues power-Eric Clapton 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, derek R said:

Blues power-Eric Clapton 

 

Magic Power - Triumph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tx-ogre said:

 

Magic Power - Triumph

Blood Sugar Sex Magic - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" - Police

Spanish Castle Magic - Jimi Hendrix Experience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kelly campbell said:

 

 

Spanish Harlem - Ben E. King

 

"Harlem Nocturne" - many versions including this beautiful, atmospheric one by  Illinois Jacquet

 

Edited by jdgm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jdgm said:

 

"Harlem Nocturne" - many versions including this beautiful, atmospheric one by  Illinois Jacquet

 

Nocturne - Rush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pacific Reef said:

Nocturne - Rush

 

Edge of Sundown - Molly Hatchet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, kelly campbell said:

 

 

Sundown  -  Gordon Lightfoot

 

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tx-ogre said:

 

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals

Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun) - Jimi Hendrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, derek R said:

Sarah-Thin Lizzy

 

Joan Crawford - Blue Oyster Cult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, kelly campbell said:

 

 

Bette Davis Eyes  -   Kim Carnes

John Wayne - John Martyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kelly campbell said:

 

 

James Dean    -  Eagles

Marilyn Monroe - Pharrell Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pacific Reef said:

Marilyn Monroe - Pharrell Williams

 

"Candle In The Wind" - Elton John (originally written about Marilyn Monroe, lyrics by Bernie Taupin)

"Goodbye Norma Jean
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Norma Jean
From the young man in the twenty second row
Who sees you as something more than sexual
More than just our Marilyn Monroe
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jdgm said:

 

"Candle In The Wind" - Elton John (originally written about Marilyn Monroe, lyrics by Bernie Taupin)

"Goodbye Norma Jean
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Norma Jean
From the young man in the twenty second row
Who sees you as something more than sexual
More than just our Marilyn Monroe
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did"

 

 

 

Against The Wind  -  Bob Seger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...