Gibson Brands Forums

Ipod artist list

Bluemoon

Alison Kraus

The Whites

Not really fair though, just because I happen to have the soundtrack to 'O Brother Where Art Thou' on it and the artists on it coincidentally have the opposite ends of the alphabet covered. Those two entries are offset quite nicely by Rammstein, David Lindley, Ravi Shankar, and Johnny Winter (just to show how many different directions my ipod can swing).

Alison Kraus

The Whites

Not really fair though' date=' just because I happen to have the soundtrack to 'O Brother Where Art Thou' on it and the artists on it coincidentally have the opposite ends of the alphabet covered. Those two entries are offset quite nicely by Rammstein, David Lindley, Ravi Shankar, and Johnny Winter (just to show how many different directions my ipod can swing).[/quote']

I *love* the "O Brother" soundtrack. Allison Kraus has the most amazing voice I've ever heard. Such a shame that T-Bone Burnett had to put her & Robert Plant in a box and not let them *use* those voices on "Raising Sand."

Oh, and to answer the question--I don't have an IPod. The kids have got something resembling them, but only the little man has music worth listening to. Probably ranges from Aerosmith to The Who or something like that.

Archived