Gibson Brands Forums

pictures

Navy Vet.

an image hosting site. Join one and upload your images. Copy the image link and paste it here.

In Imgur I use the 'direct link' which looks like this : <https://i.imgur.com/xWwpo1l.jpg> (without the angle brackets!) . I will now re-paste my pic below (less angle brackets)

xWwpo1l.jpg

• Like 3

Yep local storage is limited to 500k. But you can post any image with a URL that ends with .jpg or  .png ........... using the "Insert other media" button.... 

Like this link I copied from the Gibson site by doing a  right click on the image and "Copy Image Address" and pasting it with the Button into the  "Insert image from URL" field...

front-banner-1600_900.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mihcmac said:

Yep local storage is limited to 500k. But you can post any image with a URL that ends with .jpg or  .png ........... using the "Insert other media" button.... 

Like this link I copied from the Gibson site by doing a  right click on the image and "Copy Image Address" and pasting it with the Button into the  "Insert image from URL" field...

front-banner-1600_900.png

I sure like this!  drool.gif

• Like 2