Gibson Brands Forums

What is the maximum password length of this forum?

silver_mica

The New forum looks amazing.   Got a question: it seems that I have to reset my password every time I log in.   I'm guessing this might have something to do with my passwords being over 20 characters long.  So, my question is this: what is the maximum password length of this forum?

So, every time I desire to login I MUST reset my password.   I don't know what is wrong - but before the forum changed this was never an issue.   I'm using a MacBook Pro running macOS and using Safari as the browser.  There is nothing obscure with my system - it's as mainstream as it can possibly be.   

As for the theory that my password is either too long or not using a correct set of characters (special characters): I've tried shortening my password to 16 chargers and limited use of special characters.  I know that some passwords call for using a very limited subset of special characters (probably to mitigate SQL injection - i.e. for security reasons).

Yeah, so am I the only person afflicted with this issue?