Gibson Brands Forums

Work of Art

BlueBetT

With all the goofy Social media uproar over NOTHING, ( ever notice there's always a contingent of the disgruntled in search of their latest END OF THE WORLD outcry), 

I'd like to present this image I came across. This guitar looks awesome. Yes I agree bring the price back a bit so that people like Joker & me can find within  reach but upon first sight.

Kind of hate the internet though and would never buy a guitar over it.  I must've played 25  414-ce's until i found the one that sounded the best. People who say things like all Les Pauls of same year sound the same or all Taylors have the same sound ( some even take it across models) are full of it. There's differences between any two hanging side by side in your local guitar superstore.

But she's a looker and I felt deserved a post so others may get a good look. Love the white back, you never see that. 

Come on G, bring the number down a few,  so people can make it work, otherwise folks will look elsewhere. It's tricky we know.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 5