Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Sunday Evening Tune


kwalker201
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, kidblast said:

Amos Lee ! Yep! 

I love this tune, and you friggen nailed it Keith.

i have the (Mission Bell) album.  It's great..  We're doing a cover of Windows are Rolled Down.

Ray, I’m working on that one also. Still needs a little work. Amos has such a unique style doesn’t he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kwalker201 said:

Thanks for listening. Yes that is what I used for my harmonies 

Returned the TC Helicon that I had... the harmonies coming out of it sounded like maybe I should hire an exorcist. I don’t think you’re going to need any garlic necklaces anytime soon, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I

1 minute ago, 62burst said:

Returned the TC Helicon that I had... the harmonies coming out of it sounded like maybe I should hire an exorcist. I don’t think you’re going to need any garlic necklaces anytime soon, though.

I went through mine and tweaked some settings when I first got it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, kwalker201 said:

I

I went through mine and tweaked some settings when I first got it.

There will definitely be another one in the cards for me. Bandmates too lazy to learn the lyrics, and all.Only had the weirdness happen when the TC was “searching” for the right harmony line. Guess a current unit could still be adjusted to be back in the mix a bit, I suppose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 62burst said:

There will definitely be another one in the cards for me. Bandmates too lazy to learn the lyrics, and all.Only had the weirdness happen when the TC was “searching” for the right harmony line. Guess a current unit could still be adjusted to be back in the mix a bit, I suppose

9 minutes ago, 62burst said:

There will definitely be another one in the cards for me. Bandmates too lazy to learn the lyrics, and all.Only had the weirdness happen when the TC was “searching” for the right harmony line. Guess a current unit could still be adjusted to be back in the mix a bit, I suppose

BK777 gave some advice when I first got mine. He is a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to these gadgets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...