Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
kwalker201

Sunday Evening Tune

Recommended Posts

I haven’t posted a tune for quite some time. I went out of my wheelhouse a little bit with a Amos Lee tune.  Hope you like it. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you should venture out from that wheelhouse more often- that was good. Was that the TC Helicon used for the harmony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 62burst said:

Maybe you should venture out from that wheelhouse more often- that was good. Was that the TC Helicon used for the harmony?

Thanks for listening. Yes that is what I used for my harmonies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amos Lee ! Yep! 

I love this tune, and you friggen nailed it Keith.

i have the (Mission Bell) album.  It's great..  We're doing a cover of Windows are Rolled Down.

Edited by kidblast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kidblast said:

Amos Lee ! Yep! 

I love this tune, and you friggen nailed it Keith.

i have the (Mission Bell) album.  It's great..  We're doing a cover of Windows are Rolled Down.

Ray, I’m working on that one also. Still needs a little work. Amos has such a unique style doesn’t he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kwalker201 said:

Thanks for listening. Yes that is what I used for my harmonies 

Returned the TC Helicon that I had... the harmonies coming out of it sounded like maybe I should hire an exorcist. I don’t think you’re going to need any garlic necklaces anytime soon, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

1 minute ago, 62burst said:

Returned the TC Helicon that I had... the harmonies coming out of it sounded like maybe I should hire an exorcist. I don’t think you’re going to need any garlic necklaces anytime soon, though.

I went through mine and tweaked some settings when I first got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, kwalker201 said:

Ray, I’m working on that one also. Still needs a little work. Amos has such a unique style doesn’t he?

yea, he does,  his range is deceiving.    Got a great band too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, kwalker201 said:

I

I went through mine and tweaked some settings when I first got it.

There will definitely be another one in the cards for me. Bandmates too lazy to learn the lyrics, and all.Only had the weirdness happen when the TC was “searching” for the right harmony line. Guess a current unit could still be adjusted to be back in the mix a bit, I suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 62burst said:

There will definitely be another one in the cards for me. Bandmates too lazy to learn the lyrics, and all.Only had the weirdness happen when the TC was “searching” for the right harmony line. Guess a current unit could still be adjusted to be back in the mix a bit, I suppose

9 minutes ago, 62burst said:

There will definitely be another one in the cards for me. Bandmates too lazy to learn the lyrics, and all.Only had the weirdness happen when the TC was “searching” for the right harmony line. Guess a current unit could still be adjusted to be back in the mix a bit, I suppose

BK777 gave some advice when I first got mine. He is a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to these gadgets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...